METRO MANILA – Looking for the official 6/42 Lotto Result? Here is the official 6/42 Lotto Result Today, Friday, February 27, 2021, based on the official draw of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Please refresh this page after the 9PM draw to view tonight’s winning combination.
6/42 Lotto is one of the most popular 6-digit game in the Philippines. It is the country’s first national lottery game where players get the chance to win at least P5,940,000 (initial jackpot prize). The jackpot prize keeps on growing based on nationwide sales until there is a jackpot winner.
6/42 Lotto Result Today, Saturday, February 27, 2021 (PCSO)
[ 26-18-35-37-23-29 ]
Please refresh this page after the 9PM draw to view the latest result. Congratulations!
How to Play 6/42 Lotto:
- Each Lotto 6/42 ticket costs 20.00. You may select your own 6-number combination from 1 to 42 on each board or play Lucky Pick (LP) and let the computer choose your numbers.
- To play with the same selected numbers for more than one draw, mark your preferred number of draws you want to play in DRAW panel.
- SYSTEM play is also available for this game. Simply select the 5R, SYS 7 up to SYS 12 option in your playslip to play your preferred System game and pay the corresponding amount.
Live draws are broadcasted over PTV4 and livestreamed over pcso.gov.ph, PCSO Games Hub and Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office Official Facebook page and PCSO Official YouTube Channel at 9:00PM every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY where the six (6) balls numbered 1 – 42 are selected.
If the selected 6-number combination in your ticket matches the officially drawn 6-winning number combination you win the jackpot prize. However, if more than one player picks the same winning 6-number combination, the jackpot will be divided equally among the jackpot winners.
Consolation or low tier prizes are also available for anyone who matched 5 out of 6 down to 3 out of 6 numbers.
Reminders from PCSO:
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy UltraLotto 6/42 Tickets or claim your winnings.
- The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNews.ph cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.