TrialWire(TM) Technology Platform, the most secure and rapid digital patient recruitment Platform for trial rescue, today announced the rollout of the proprietary SMS/Text patient contact system across all studies globally.
The SMS/Text patient contact system is a world first in speed, security, and compliance for study coordinators contacting patients to discuss their study application and site bookings.
It is primarily designed to speed up the contact process which is typically delayed using phone or email. Up to 50% of patients can be lost due to contact failure because they often don’t answer an unknown number call from a site. In addition, study coordinators often can’t afford the time to call more than 3-4 times in the hope of connecting with the patient.
TrialWire has found from patient responses that 92% want to be contacted by SMS/Text so this was a driving force behind the development and rollout of the service. This includes studies for older people.
The SMS/Text system can support all languages and keeps a record in the study coordinator’s Dashboard of all conversations.
Most study coordinators are using the contact system to arrange then confirm times for screening calls, or site screening visits.
TrialWire recruitment can start in under 24-hours because the Platform doesn’t require approvals.
The TrialWire Technology Platform includes:
- Dedicated secure dashboards for each Study Coordinator where they can review patient details and medical information
- Multiple dashboards per site so all Study Coordinators can see real-time progress
- Dashboards for sponsors and CROs where they can see de-identified referral status information
- Secure SMS system inside their dashboards for instant communications with the patient
- book calls and screening visits
- Automated AI-Match and algorithm-driven “find and screen” patients process
- Minute-by-minute metrics for Study Coordinators showing numbers referred, contacted, screened, and enrolled at their site
- Minute-by-minute metrics for sponsors and CROs showing numbers referred, contacted, screened, and enrolled – across all sites on a study
- HIPAA compliance and all patient privacy security
- Built on the Salesforce Health Cloud
- Unlimited number of sites globally
- Available in all languages
With more than 80% of clinical trials failing to recruit patients on time, and 30% of research sites not able to meet enrollment goals – 10% of sites don’t enroll any patients – TrialWire offers peace of mind for sponsors and their CROs.
TrialWire is ideal for sponsors and CROs wanting to avoid extended recruitment delays.
About TrialWire www.trial-wire.com
TrialWire is a privately held technology company that leverages 25 years of experience in the clinical trial patient recruitment sector. TrialWire, which is solving the most serious problem in the drug development sector, has a recent valuation of USD$27m.
Its mission is to end the patient recruitment crisis delaying the development of new therapies which is costing drug companies billions of dollars a day due to problems finding the right people quickly and enrolling them at the site level.
The TrialWire Platform is the most secure service (powered by Salesforce Health Cloud) that uses advanced algorithms to find the right people who are online that might be suitable for studies available on the Platform. They are invited into the Platform and taken through the AI-Match screener to determine an exact match to a study – site-based or remote/virtual. No account sign-up is required to find and apply for a study. The Platform ingests study data from approved trial registries like ClinicalTrials.Gov. It uses advanced online algorithms to find patient/trial matches based on detailed demographic and location profiles.
Key to the TrialWire success is that it finds motivated people who are actively online trying to find out more about their conditions. They can be connected to a site in under 2 minutes. These people have high retention rates. Unlike all other digital recruitment firms, TrialWire does NOT keep patient details once a study is completed – no databases so no potential privacy breaches. Sponsors are not paying for database building where patients are sent to other studies.